This webinar will feature speakers from a variety of sectors including:
- Dr. Rampton: Emergency Medicine at the Royal Victoria Regional Health Center and Addiction Medicine at the Canadian Addiction Treatment Center.
- Detective Sergeant Patrick Brouillard: In charge of Detective Services for the Barrie Police
- Kim Bray: Team Lead, CMHA’s addictions services
- Melissa Hurst: Member of the Simcoe County Mom’s for Overdose Awareness group
- Mia Brown: Acting Manager for the Substance Use and Injury Prevention Program, Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
To register please click here: https://barrie-ca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Hwe6R1XyTuqlbfzPNqB2VA