You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Compliments and Concerns
We Want to Hear From You!
We welcome your feedback and look forward to any opportunity that allows us to improve your experience with CMHA Simcoe County.
Do you have a compliment?
- You can express it directly to the individual involved; OR
- You can express it directly to the Program Manager; OR
- You can click here to complete our online feedback form or click here to get a printable version. For a paper copy of the form, reach out to any CMHA staff.
Do you have a concern?
- You can bring your concern directly to the individual involved; OR
- If you are not comfortable going directly to the individual involved, or if the issue remains unresolved, you can express your concern directly to the Program Manager; OR
- If the issue remains unresolved, or if at any time you wish to submit a formal concern, you can click here to complete our formal online feedback form. Click here to get a printable version. For a paper copy of the feedback form, reach out to any CMHA staff;
- To submit a formal concern verbally, you may call the agency and ask to speak with the Quality and Risk Management Lead at 705-726-5033. This person will inform the CEO of all complaints.
When You File a Formal Concern:
- Every effort will be made to resolve your concern by the Program Manager within 5-10 business days.
- If you requested to be contacted regarding your concern, we will contact you within 5-10 business days.
- If your concern cannot be resolved, it will be referred to one of our Program Directors for resolution within approximately 5-10 business days.
- If your concern is still not resolved, it will be referred to our CEO, who will make a decision within 15 business days.
- All concerns will be resolved within 35 business days.
Standard and accessible formats of this document are free on request from our Communications Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-726-5033 Ext. 512
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or want to find out how to access your record, please contact:
Privacy Officer, CMHA Simcoe County Branch
Phone: 705 726 5033
Please be assured that voicing a concern will not have any negative consequences on the services that you receive from CMHA Simcoe County. We are committed to responding to and resolving your concerns in a way that benefits you and also helps us improve the quality of our services.