We Want to Hear From You!
We welcome your feedback and look forward to any opportunity that allows us to improve your experience with CMHA Simcoe County.
Do you have a compliment?
- You can express it directly to the individual involved; OR
- You can express it directly to the Program Manager; OR
- You can click here to complete our online feedback form or click here to get a printable version. For a paper copy of the form, reach out to any CMHA staff.
Do you have a concern?
- You can bring your concern directly to the individual involved; OR
- If you are not comfortable going directly to the individual involved, or if the issue remains unresolved, you can express your concern directly to the Program Manager; OR
- If the issue remains unresolved, or if at any time you wish to submit a formal concern, you can click here to complete our formal online feedback form. Click here to get a printable version. For a paper copy of the feedback form, reach out to any CMHA staff;
- To submit a formal concern verbally, you may call the agency and ask to speak with the Quality and Risk Management Lead at 705-726-5033. This person will inform the CEO of all complaints.
When You File a Formal Concern:
- Every effort will be made to resolve your concern by the Program Manager within 5-10 business days.
- If you requested to be contacted regarding your concern, we will contact you within 5-10 business days.
- If your concern cannot be resolved, it will be referred to one of our Program Directors for resolution within approximately 5-10 business days.
- If your concern is still not resolved, it will be referred to our CEO, who will make a decision within 15 business days.
- All concerns will be resolved within 35 business days.
Standard and accessible formats of this document are free on request from our Communications Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-726-5033 Ext. 512
Please be assured that voicing a concern will not have any negative consequences on the services that you receive from CMHA Simcoe County. We are committed to responding to and resolving your concerns in a way that benefits you and also helps us improve the quality of our services.