You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Eligibility: Open to individuals aged 16 and above.
Referrals, including self-referrals, can be made by calling (705) 726-5033 or complete Case Management referral form.
Our goal-oriented case management program is available to those diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as defined by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
Case Management provides assistance with:
- Daily Living and meeting basic needs
- Brief and long term support
- Life skills development
- Support in developing coping strategies
- Support in employment/vocational and social activities
- Assistance in navigating the mental health system
- Facilitating referrals to other community resources and coordination of support
- Symptom and medication management
- Crisis prevention, intervention and management
- Health promotion and teaching with a focus on recovery and wellness
If you are seeking Case Management services outside our area, please contact the following:
Midland and area – Wendat Community Psychiatric Support Programs, (705) 526-1305
Orillia and area – Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital – Community Mental Health Services, (705) 325-2201
Collingwood, Wasaga Beach and area – Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, (705) 445-2550
Bradford, Alliston, Cookstown and area – Canadian Mental Health Association – York Region and South