You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Join Our Volunteer Team
Unlock Opportunities to Make a Difference!
At CMHA Simcoe County Branch, we hold our volunteers in the highest esteem for the significant impact they bring to our agency and the individuals we serve. Your dedication enhances the lives of those facing mental health and addiction challenges, and we wholeheartedly value the commitment and passion of our volunteers.
CMHA Simcoe County Branch will provide you with the information and support you need in order to help you enjoy and succeed in your volunteer role.
Current Volunteer Opportunities Available;
- Reception support at 128 Anne Street South, Barrie Monday 9AM-1PM, Tuesday 1PM-5PM, Wednesday 1PM-5PM and Thursday 1PM-5PM
- Assembling Harm Reduction Kits – in need of 2-4 volunteers for this role, once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 9 am – 1 pm
- Client and Family Advisory Committee members
- One-on-one client support
- Good Food Box – the second Wednesday of the month, unloading the produce truck, sorting and packing food boxes, volunteer delivery drivers, variety of shifts available
- Cooking Classes with the Urban Pantry Barrie program
Ext. 536 Lynne Raimondi email@example.com
Ext. 512 Liz Grummett firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, we can’t guarantee that every applicant will obtain a volunteer placement. We do require a minimum 6-month commitment from our volunteers.