VOLUNTEER WITH US: EXPLORE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES!
CMHA Simcoe County Branch values their volunteers and the contributions that they make to the agency and their clients. Your support helps us improve the lives of people living with mental health and/or addiction challenges and we truly appreciate the dedication and initiative of those who contribute their time and energy.
Current Volunteer Opportunities Available;
- Assembling Harm Reduction Kits – in need of 2-4 volunteers for this role, once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 9 am – 1 pm
- Client and Family Advisory Committee members
- One-on-one client support
- Reception and clerical/administration assistance, 2 shifts available. 9 am – 1pm and 1pm – 5pm. Monday to Friday at 90 Mulcaster Street, Barrie, Ontario
- Good Food Box – the second Wednesday of the month, unloading the produce truck, sorting and packing food boxes, volunteer delivery drivers, variety of shifts available
CMHA Simcoe County Branch will provide you with the information and support you need in order to help you enjoy and succeed in your volunteer role.
Please complete our Application Form and email to our Volunteer team. Placements are based on a balance between staff and client needs and the volunteer’s interests and abilities.
Ext. 536 Lynne Raimondi firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext. 512 Liz Grummett email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, we can’t guarantee that every applicant will obtain a volunteer placement. We do require a minimum 6 month commitment from our volunteers.
If you are volunteering with us, login to submit your hours.